Grokbase Groups Perl ai March 2003
Hi !

I would like to know is there anywhere on-line some short know-how
tutorial on writing neural networks with Perl ?
Ocasionaly I do some work on pattern recognition in images and maps
(texture analysis, etc.) and just want to experiment with NN in Perl...

Thanks in advance
Viktoras

Search Discussions

  • Juan Julian Merelo Guervos at Mar 24, 2003 at 9:28 am

    I would like to know is there anywhere on-line some short know-how
    tutorial on writing neural networks with Perl ?
    Ocasionaly I do some work on pattern recognition in images and maps
    (texture analysis, etc.) and just want to experiment with NN in Perl...

    There are several modules in the AI:: namespace;
    http://search.cpan.org/search?query=neural+net&mode=all

    JJ
  • Viktoras at Mar 25, 2003 at 4:55 pm
    Thank you for your replies.

    Viktoras

    Chris wrote:

    only thing I could find is this:
    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-genperl/
    ?t=gr,lnxw01=PerlGenetics
    its not NN but it's related to AI stuff

    Juan Julian Merelo Guervos wrote:
    I would like to know is there anywhere on-line some short know-how
    tutorial on writing neural networks with Perl ?
    Ocasionaly I do some work on pattern recognition in images and maps
    (texture analysis, etc.) and just want to experiment with NN in Perl...

    There are several modules in the AI:: namespace;
    http://search.cpan.org/search?query=neural+net&mode=all

    JJ

groupai @
categoriesperl