Grokbase Groups Perl ai April 2002
Hello?

I signed up for this list a while back, and haven't gotten a single email
from it... it it functioning?

Cheers,
--
Michael

Search Discussions

  • Gidon at Apr 10, 2002 at 8:52 pm
    Yeah, It's sometimes really active. Sometimes less so.

    If you are doing anything interesting regarding AI and/or perl
    feel free to spill the beans on this list :)

    Regards,
    Gidon
    I signed up for this list a while back, and haven't gotten a single email
    from it... it it functioning?

    Cheers,
  • Gene Boggs at Apr 10, 2002 at 9:06 pm
    Michael Kelly (Wed, 10 Apr 2002):
    I signed up for this list a while back, and haven't gotten a single email
    from it... it it functioning?
    Seems to be.

    -gb
    Gene Boggs <gene@ology.net>
    Software Engineer at-large
    ___________________________
  • Michael Kelly at Apr 10, 2002 at 9:15 pm

    Yeah, It's sometimes really active. Sometimes less so.

    If you are doing anything interesting regarding AI and/or perl
    feel free to spill the beans on this list :)
    Ok, cool. I'm so used to lists like Perl-beginners, I get suspicious if I
    don't see any messages for a week or so.

    Michael
  • Unknown Sender at Apr 11, 2002 at 12:56 am

    Ok, cool. I'm so used to lists like Perl-beginners, I get suspicious if I
    don't see any messages for a week or so.
    Suspicious, eh? I think this poor bastard knows more than he lets on.

    Maybe too much.
  • Jordan Dimov at Apr 11, 2002 at 1:24 am
    I bet ya he's hacked up a super-human AI in Perl and is about to take
    over the world.

    Ok, cool. I'm so used to lists like Perl-beginners, I get suspicious if I
    don't see any messages for a week or so.
    Suspicious, eh? I think this poor bastard knows more than he lets on.

    Maybe too much.
  • Ricardo Valfreixo at Apr 11, 2002 at 9:51 am
    or even worst.. he's actually Bill Gates stealing ideas for future
    projects...

    Vx

    : I bet ya he's hacked up a super-human AI in Perl and is about to take
    : over the world.
    :
    :
    : > > Ok, cool. I'm so used to lists like Perl-beginners, I get suspicious
    if I
    : > > don't see any messages for a week or so.
    : >
    : > Suspicious, eh? I think this poor bastard knows more than he lets on.
    : >
    : > Maybe too much.
    : >
    : >
    :
  • Unknown Sender at Apr 11, 2002 at 11:46 am

    I bet ya he's hacked up a super-human AI in Perl and is about to take
    over the world.
    Wouldn't it just be a super AI? minus the human?

    I sure think it'd be super.
  • Michael Kelly at Apr 11, 2002 at 8:10 pm

    Suspicious, eh? I think this poor bastard knows more than he lets on.

    Maybe too much.
    Oooh, is there something to know? :)

    --
    Michael