Grokbase Groups Perl ai March 2002
ATM:
Although I am glad to see someone start to code Mind.pl,
I do not myself know Perl and I am so busy with the Mind
project in Forth and JavaScript, that I can only answer
questions about the Mind project in general; I can not
yet do any Perl programming.

If you were to put up a Web site where you make your
Mind.pl work available for others to look at, I could
link to the site from the Perl liaison page at
http://mind.sourceforge.net/perl.html -- with links.

Recently I have started a new Robot AI Mind site at
http://users.resentment.org/ai/ -- archival files.

That domain is one option for you to become a user
such as "perlai" or "perlmind". Gee, we could
start a trend -- a community of AI projects.

The Robot AI Mind documentation is on-line at
http://mind.sourceforge.net/sitemap.html page.

If you were to start by coding a main loop like
http://mind.sourceforge.net/alife.html --
and if you put the code up on a website,
then maybe we could get other Perl programmers
(I know one here in Seattle) to work on the mind.pl AI.
Probably each mind.pl coder should put up a webpage,
so that the AI can "evolve" in loosely coordinated
evolution.

It would be good if we started a discussion on
news:comp.lang.perl.misc (Usenet) or on
http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-ai --
http://archive.develooper.com/perl-ai@perl.org/ --
so that we can get help (and more mind.pl sites)
from your fellow Perl AI coders.

Would you be willing to answer this e-mail
in one of the forums listed above, with
Subject: mind.pl discussion
or something like that,
so that we may carry on the mind.pl dialog
in public? If so, please post a message
and send me an e-mail to let me know
that your "mind.pl discussion" message
has been posted. In fact, I will post