Grokbase Groups Perl ai January 2002

  • John Douglas Porter at Jan 22, 2002 at 3:03 am

    Nathan Torkington wrote:
    http://norvig.com/python/python.html
    Ooh. I am incensed.

    Or I should say, I *was* incensed.

    Now I just think the guy's being foolish, for using Python rather than Java.

    Yes, I am serious.

    Now, should we/anyone try to do Perl AIMA?

    No. Not, that is, if the goal is to get Norvig to use it instead of Python
    for his book. That just ain't going to happen.

    But it would be kinda cool if the Perl equivalents were created and posted
    somewhere visible, so that students looking for a Perl implementation as an
    alternative to the "official" code would find something. SourceForge would
    be perfect.

    --
    John Douglas Porter
  • Ken Williams at Jan 22, 2002 at 5:38 am