Grokbase Groups Perl ai July 2001
Dear Perl AI-ers,

Here are some additional references for methods using statistical
means. If for any reason you cannot find a document in this
reference list, feel free to email me, and I will provide it to
you--as long as you don't pin me for copyright infringement! Here's
the list:

Apté, Chidanand, Fred Damerau, Sholom M. Weiss. "Towards Language
Independent Automated
Learning of Text Categorization Models." Proceedings of the
Seventeenth Annual
International ACM-SIGIR Conference on Research and
Development in Information
Retrieval. 1994, p. 23-30.

Goh, Wei Boon, Kok Leong Low, Hwee Tou Ng. "Feature Selection, Perceptron
Learning, and a Usability Case Study for Text Categorization."
Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual International ACM-SIGIR
Conference on
Research and Development in Information Retrieval. 1997, p. 67-73.

best,

na'im

groupai @
categoriesperl