Grokbase Groups Perl ai May 2001
Nuff said. Still, before all is said and done I want to thank CIO for
breathing life into what has been a dead list. It is a pleasant surprize
to discover the many creative minds participating on this list. I learned
a lot.

For all the AI fans out there, if you missed the recent PBS "Beyond Human"
series about nano technology and robots, I recommend you track down a copy.
The robot piece will be rebroadcast this Sunday morning (here at least).
It was, in the word of Mr.Spock..."fascinating."

Lastly, as flames go this was all fairly polite and not at all offensive
compared to what one sees elsewhere. To my mind this speaks to the caliber
of folks who are attracted to Perl.

Peter of the Norton

Simon Cozens
<simon@brecon To: perl-ai@perl.org
.co.uk> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Re: Just starting out.. newbie help :)
Simon Cozens
<simon@netthi
nk.co.uk>

05/24/2001