Grokbase Groups Perl ai November 2000
(Take 2 - I sent it to the wrong address)

Paris Sinclair wrote:
We are going to start a course on natural language processing for
undergraduate students in computer sciences, and we are planning to use
Perl in the course. The course is part of the new Language Technology
Program in Macquarie University:
[...]
Probably you are familiar with this already, but the best document about
Perl NLP I've seen is
http://www.wall.org/~larry/natural.html
it doesn't go into implementation details, but it gives very important
philosophical insights into Perl, and lanugage.
Um, that's not about NLP -in- Perl. It's about how Perl is
designed so that programming in Perl has a lot of the aspects of
natural languages.

Or did I miss something important?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/

Search Discussions

  • Ivan at Jul 29, 2004 at 2:48 pm
    perl-ai@perl.org

[...]