Grokbase Groups Perl ai November 2000
Hi. In case you missed the recent discussion on perl-ai, the list
over at Netizen is closing down, and the list has been relocated
to perl.org; you should all be subscribed to the new list (and hence you
*should* get this twice) but if not, it's a standard ezmlm list, so
subscribe by sending a blank email to

perl-ai-subscribe@perl.org

You may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to

As well as moving house, you'll notice that I'm not Bek Oberin.
After setting up the list and working as list administrator for the past
few years, Bek has passed the job on to me. I'd like to thank Bek for running
the list so far, and hope she'll be able to enjoy and participate in the
discussions in the future.

Simon Cozens

--
int three = 128+64, two = 128, one=64;
- plan9 has a bad day

Search Discussions

  • Bek Oberin at Nov 21, 2000 at 7:09 pm

    Simon Cozens wrote:
    As well as moving house, you'll notice that I'm not Bek Oberin.
    You aren't me? Darn.
    After setting up the list and working as list administrator for the past
    few years, Bek has passed the job on to me. I'd like to thank Bek for running
    the list so far, and hope she'll be able to enjoy and participate in the
    discussions in the future.
    Thanks, I certainly intend to stick around and poke me uneducated
    nose into discussions whenever I can :)

    Do have fun.

    bekj

    --
    : --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
    : gossamer@tertius.net.au http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/

groupai @
categoriesperl
postedNov 21, '00 at 5:38p