I think now we are one step closer to support custom feature generation in
POS Tagger because we can load Artifact Serializers from a factory.

I would like to start work with that, but it is not clear to me how to
reuse code from NameFinder. Can you help me?
I need to improve my POS Tagger model and would like to do something more
flexible than creating a sub-class of the default context generator.

Thank you,
William

Search Discussions

  • Jörn Kottmann at Feb 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm