Please find the enclosed proposed charter for a new working group to be formed, the name of the working group is "Enhanced Authentication Profile". I would like to move this proposal along to form the new WG before the start of the new year. Let me know if you have questions, concerns or elated joy and even if you have changes that feel are required.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Search Discussions

  • Mike Jones at Dec 15, 2015 at 12:08 pm
    I approve of the creation of this working group as described in the proposed charter.

                                                               -- Mike

    From: specs-council [mailto:openid-specs-council-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Nadalin
    Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:49 AM
    To: openid-specs-council at lists.openid.net
    Subject: [OIDFSC] Proposed charter for new working group named "Enhanced Authentication Profile WG"

    Please find the enclosed proposed charter for a new working group to be formed, the name of the working group is "Enhanced Authentication Profile". I would like to move this proposal along to form the new WG before the start of the new year. Let me know if you have questions, concerns or elated joy and even if you have changes that feel are required.
    -------------- next part --------------
    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • John Bradley at Dec 15, 2015 at 2:07 pm
    I approve the creation of the working group as proposed in the charter.

    Please find the enclosed proposed charter for a new working group to be formed, the name of the working group is "Enhanced Authentication Profile?. I would like to move this proposal along to form the new WG before the start of the new year. Let me know if you have questions, concerns or elated joy and even if you have changes that feel are required.
    <Enhanced Authentication Profile for OpenID Connect Charter.docx>

    An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
  • Nat Sakimura at Dec 16, 2015 at 5:22 am
    +1

    I approve the creation of the working group as proposed in the charter.

    On Dec 15, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Anthony Nadalin <tonynad at microsoft.com

    --
    Nat Sakimura (=nat)
    Chairman, OpenID Foundation