From: Miguel Araújo <noradone@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: master to master replication broke
To: database100@yahoo.com
Cc: replication@lists.mysql.com
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:39 AM
You should set the machine IP, user
and password.
Something like:  CHANGE MASTER TO
MASTER_HOST='111.111.111.111', MASTER_USER='user',
MASTER_PASSWORD='passwd',
MASTER_LOG_FILE='mysqld-bin.000001', MASTER_LOG_POS=0;

On Mar 17, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Database System wrote:

Miguel,

I just used "change master to" to reset the same log
file and pos to the same as it was.  If I delete
master.info, what else should I do after that?
thanks,
Lisa