hi all!

i'm developing a contact management app using the free wxWidgets and mysql++. I read about
some problems with ssql structures and i encountered a bug myself, reading a date value out
of my database and day, month weren't set properly in the resulting objects.
are there any plans of releasing a new version of mysql++? that would really be a good decision.
please note i'm fairly new to mysql++, having set up mysql++ on windows yesterday...

mfg johannes

Search Discussions

  • Warren Young at Feb 2, 2006 at 8:26 pm

    Johannes Schaub wrote:

    reading a date value out
    of my database and day, month weren't set properly in the resulting objects.
    Post an example showing the problem. The MySQL++ custom* examples use
    mysqlpp::Date objects in SSQLSes successfully, so the problem is most
    likely in your code.
    are there any plans of releasing a new version of mysql++?
    I'm not aware of any major issues, so I have no immediate plans for a
    new release.
  • Warren Young at Feb 2, 2006 at 10:09 pm

    Johannes Schaub wrote:
    here is the example you asked for:
    http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9107/proof3dh.jpg
    Actually, I was expecting the source code to a complete command-line
    program that I can build and test here. All that bitmap does is prove
    that you are seeing strange values, which I did not doubt to begin with.
    What I want is code I can try here.

groupplusplus @
categoriesmysql
postedFeb 2, '06 at 7:34p
activeFeb 2, '06 at 10:09p
websitemysql.com
irc#mysql

2 users in discussion

Warren Young: 2 posts Johannes Schaub: 1 post