Hello

You toled me to download the binary distribution and use the gcc 3.3 patch
.(I wanted to use mysql with cocoa on mac os x(10.3, gcc 3.3) But i cant find
a binary downloas. There are many kinds of rpms for several linux
distributions but no simple binary download of mysql++, only the sources.
But how can i use the path for somethiong i cant compile?
Please imagin that you're talking with a 3 years old boy and explain me how
i can get mysql++ work on max os x .
If you answer me that i should download something, please include the
complete link in your answer.

Thank you

Mario

  • Sinisa Milivojevic at Feb 20, 2004 at 1:00 am

    Mario wrote:
    Hello

    You toled me to download the binary distribution and use the gcc 3.3 patch
    .(I wanted to use mysql with cocoa on mac os x(10.3, gcc 3.3) But i cant find
    a binary downloas. There are many kinds of rpms for several linux
    distributions but no simple binary download of mysql++, only the sources.
    But how can i use the path for somethiong i cant compile?
    Please imagin that you're talking with a 3 years old boy and explain me how
    i can get mysql++ work on max os x .
    If you answer me that i should download something, please include the
    complete link in your answer.

    Thank you

    Mario
    Binary tar ball was made for gcc 2.95.* and can not be used with gcc 3.3.

    You should have no problems what so ever in building MySQL++ on your
    platform with GCC if you apply all patches properly and in the order
    required.

    In short, start building ...... ;)

    --

    Sincerely,

    --
    For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com/?ref=msmi
    __ ___ ___ ____ __

    Meet the MySQL at User Conference ! (April 14-16, 2004)
    http://www.mysql.com/uc2004/

groupplusplus @
categoriesmysql
postedFeb 19, '04 at 12:37p
activeFeb 20, '04 at 1:00a
websitemysql.com
irc#mysql

2 users in discussion

Sinisa Milivojevic: 1 post Mario: 1 post