Hey guys,
Has anyone else tried to get the C++ APIs to install under Darwin/"Mac
OS X"? I just tried to do it using Mac OS X 10.0.3 and it did not work. The
./Configure stage seemed to work when adding "--host=pmac" as an argument.
However, "make" failed. Does the configure script always need a host
argument? If not, it's a bit disturbing to me that PPC machines of type
"pmac" are not recognized automatically. Aren't there enough developers
using PPC machines?
I'm new to this list so I don't know if this issue has been discussed
yet, but MySQL++ needs to work on Darwin. It shouldn't be that hard because
of it's a BSD system. Any info on this issue I can get would be great.
Thanks!
-Josh Aas

groupplusplus @
categoriesmysql