To all,

Is there any simplest front-end for beginner like me to learn how
mysql run?

I am intensive in html code and currently learning ASP.

Is there anything else that I need to complete transactions between
mysql and front-end application?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Search Discussions

  • Karam Chand at Aug 5, 2004 at 5:29 pm
    I always preferred SQLyog at http://www.webyog.com

    Karam
    --- Scott Hamm wrote:
    To all,

    Is there any simplest front-end for beginner like
    me to learn how
    mysql run?

    I am intensive in html code and currently learning
    ASP.

    Is there anything else that I need to complete
    transactions between
    mysql and front-end application?

    Thanks in advance,

    Scott

    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
  • Tiago Serafim at Aug 5, 2004 at 5:42 pm
    Hi,

    I´ve been using MySQL Front since I started learning MySQL.... I
    should try too...

    Hmm, I think is a better idea to learn php instead ASP.... php has a
    lot of features than asp, it´s opensource, is plattaform idenpendent,
    and so on...

    Cheers,

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:28:51 -0700 (PDT), Karam Chand