R. Srinivas
esimplest

Search Discussions

  • Venu at Nov 9, 2001 at 6:18 pm
    Hi Shekar,
    -----Original Message-----
    From: ChandraShekarReddy Talakola
    Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 6:50 AM
    To: mysql@lists.mysql.com; mysql@lists.mysql.com
    Cc: rayabandi@rediffmail.com
    Subject: How to Create Tables ... and Clients using winmysqladmin

    Hi,
    I am just install the mysql database and i start the system at dos
    prompt winmysqladmin i got the test tables with permissions and i
    have created my own database but iam unable to create table for that
    how can i create table and also i want create clients for my server
    and set the permission i tryed the artonic administrator but i can't
    understand how to create clients ,could tell me how to create tables
    and also there is an error some when i am starting mysqld-max-nt
    --standalone --console at prompt saying InnoDB is error with my.cnf
    showing different size

    Please send details to esimplest@rediffmail.com regarding how to
    create tables and clients and how to work the clients with server
    using TCP/IP of windows

    Also please mention the ODBC connection string for connecting the
    ASP to mysql database not with respect to MyOLEDB connection
    All answers are in MySQL manual. You can find this from /docs
    subdirectory in the distribution or at www.mysql.com/doc

    Regards, venu
    --
    For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com