To confirm that you would like

jlistreader@gmail.com

added to the contributions mailing list, please click on
the following link:

http://lists.mysql.com/s/contributions/4edcad975f93822a/jlistreader=gmail.com

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that we are
able to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case
someone forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the contributions list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
<contributions-help@lists.mysql.com>

<contributions-subscribe@lists.mysql.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

<contributions-owner@lists.mysql.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.