I'm looking for some basic Facelets+Trinidad 1.2 examples, as I'm considering a move from Trinidad 1.0.x and JSPs to facelets and JSF 1.2. I've seen facesgoodies (thanks Matthias), but I'd like just a simple WAR file to peruse to see how the 2 technologies can be utilized together.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Search Discussions

  • Max Starets at Mar 17, 2009 at 4:52 pm
    Shawn,

    Have you seen this:
    http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Facelets_with_Trinidad ?

    If you look at your regular jspx page, the Facelets page will look absolutely identical from
    tr:documnet down.

    Max

    Bertrand, Shawn R wrote:
    Im looking for some basic Facelets+Trinidad 1.2 examples, as Im considering a move from
    Trinidad 1.0.x and JSPs to facelets and JSF 1.2. Ive seen facesgoodies (thanks Matthias), but
    Id like just a simple WAR file to peruse to see how the 2 technologies can be utilized together.

    Thanks in advance,

    Shawn
  • Bertrand, Shawn R at Mar 18, 2009 at 10:52 am
    Thanks, Max. I have seen that page - quite helpful. I guess I was hoping for some examples of Trinidad pages with facelets mixed in. I'll see where I can get with the link below.

    All the best,

    Shawn

    ________________________________

    Bertrand, Shawn R wrote:
    I'm looking for some basic Facelets+Trinidad 1.2 examples, as I'm considering a move from Trinidad 1.0.x and JSPs to facelets and JSF 1.2. I've seen facesgoodies (thanks Matthias), but I'd like just a simple WAR file to peruse to see how the 2 technologies can be utilized together.

    Thanks in advance,

    Shawn

groupusers @
categoriesmyfaces
postedMar 17, '09 at 4:19p
activeMar 18, '09 at 10:52a
websitemyfaces.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Bertrand, Shawn R: 2 posts Max Starets: 1 post