I'm running Tomcat 5.5.9 from the Jakarta website and not from Sun's
webservices package. Could someone tell me where I need to put MyFaces
in the Tomcat directly to be able to run JSF samples?

Search Discussions

  • David Thompson at Jun 29, 2005 at 4:07 am
    place the myfaces-examples.war into the webapps directory of your
    tomcat distribution. Then restart tomcat (/bin/startup.sh, or
    /bin/startup.bat for Windows).