I posted a similiar question a bit earlyer but no one responded to it. In the archive I saw posts with the same scenarios, but no one replied to it. What I would tend to say, is that the myfaces-tiles implementation is useless because you can't use forms with it. Did anyone here get the myfaces-tiles combination working? If someone gained experience with it, please share it with us.

Thanks a lot.

Johannes Hiemer

  • Martin Marinschek at Jun 16, 2005 at 11:20 am
    I wouldn't call it useless, I use it in a productive application...

    regards,

    Martin