Has anyone gotten Tree2 to work with WebSphere 5.1? I realize that
WebSphere is only JSF 1.0 compatible, but I didn't see anything in the
code that required JSF 1.1. However, when trying to run the example, I
got an Error 500: Assertion Failed at the following location in
HtmlTreeRenderer:

private void encodeRecursive(FacesContext context, UIComponent
component) throws IOException
{
/**@todo consider moving this common functionality to a base
class or utility class */
if (!component.isRendered()) return;

component.encodeBegin(context);

- Brendan

Search Discussions

  • Sean Schofield at Jun 21, 2005 at 7:50 pm
    You should be able to use whatever version of JSF you want. I don't
    use WS but you can probably tinker with the server libraries and
    replace them with whatever version you want.

    sean