Hey everyone,

I get a very weird PropertyNotFoundException when trying to initialize
a managed bean whose class implements an interface. It can't find the
setter for a property, even though the setter exists on both the class
and the interface.

When I strip the "implements IInterface", it works great.

This doesn't make any sense to me, as I didn't change any of the
face-config.xml (it still points to the original class).

Has anyone seen this? I'm on 1.0.9.

-Dave

Search Discussions

  • Martin Marinschek at Jun 2, 2005 at 5:51 pm
    can you post the stacktrace?

    regards,

    Martin