What's the better way to make a dynamic tree with dynamic number of
columns and dynamic number of nodes ? Do i have to use tree, or tree2,
or to make my own component ?

Thanks,

Pierrick

Search Discussions

  • Pierrick Samary at May 17, 2005 at 11:12 pm
    What's the better way to make a dynamic tree with dynamic number of
    columns and dynamic number of nodes ? Do i have to use tree, or tree2,
    or to make my own component ?

    Thanks,

    Pierrick
  • Pierrick Samary at May 17, 2005 at 11:48 pm
    Hello,

    What's the better way to make a dynamic tree with dynamic number of
    columns and dynamic number of nodes ? Do i have to use tree, or tree2,
    or to make my own component ?

    Pierrick
  • Sean Schofield at May 18, 2005 at 4:47 am
    See my response to the same question you posted earlier. Email me
    off list if you did not get it and I will forward it to you.

    sean