Has anyone seen this grid control: http://www.activewidgets.com/grid/

(would be cool if (x:)dataTable could provide the same style of
scrolling capability - not look into how it achieves it yet).

Regards,

Sean

--
Dr. Sean Radford, MBBS, MSc
sradford@bladesystems.co.uk

Search Discussions

  • Sean Schofield at May 4, 2005 at 11:09 pm
    You can pretty much achieve all of this with the existing MyFaces
    components AFAIK. Not sure about the highlighting of the row as you
    mouseover but that is easy enough. The rest could be done with a
    combination of MyFacesComponents and adding a scoll area to the
    resulting HTML.

    IMO there are a few things missing in x:dataTable, etc. that would be
    nice to have. I am going to try to get around to them soon. In the
    meantime, please see the new dataTable examples. They demonstrate
    some of the potential.

    sean