I’m finding the online documentation regarding mod_perl2 confusing
with regards to all the various modules dealing with request structures etc:
APR::Request, Apache2::Request, Apache2::RequestRec, Apache2::Upload,
etc.
Does anyone know of a tutorial or example code that sorts these out?
Ideally a simple one module working code response handler that illustrates access to the
parsed request, handles args as querystrings and Post data, uploads a file or
two, and returns an html page to the requestor. Anyone have something like that?
Thanks very much in advance,
Joe N

Search Discussions

  • Fred Moyer at Aug 21, 2012 at 7:43 pm
    Try this link:

    http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html

    For handling POST data you will likely want to install libapreq2,
    which is basically the equivalent of CGI:

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/libapreq2/

    use Apache2::Request;

    $req = Apache2::Request->new($r);
    @foo = $req->param("foo");
    $bar = $req->args("bar");
    I’m finding the online documentation regarding mod_perl2 confusing
    with regards to all the various modules dealing with request structures etc:
    APR::Request, Apache2::Request, Apache2::RequestRec, Apache2::Upload,
    etc.

    Does anyone know of a tutorial or example code that sorts these out?

    Ideally a simple one module working code response handler that illustrates
    access to the
    parsed request,
    handles args as querystrings and Post data, uploads a file or
    two, and returns an html
    page to the requestor. Anyone have something like that?

    Thanks very much in advance,
    Joe N
  • Joe at Aug 21, 2012 at 8:34 pm