After upgrading to mod_perl 2.0.2 (actually migrating to an ubuntu
server) I can't get my custom configuration directives to work. Apache2
accepts them on startup (not complaining about invalid commands) but the
following returns an undefined value:

my $dir_config = Apache2::Module::get_config(
'My::Config', $s, $r->per_dir_config
);

Anyone know what this can be?

-Kurt.

Search Discussions

  • Kurt George Gjerde at Nov 17, 2006 at 6:22 pm
    I disconvered now that this is only when I'm asking for
    http://server/path/ and that it works ok when specifying a file name
    (/server/path/file.page). The handler is invoked for *.page. Have
    DirectoryIndex for index.page. Everything works as it should on the old
    server. Strange...

    -Kurt.

    Kurt George Gjerde wrote:
    Hi,

    After upgrading to mod_perl 2.0.2 (actually migrating to an ubuntu
    server) I can't get my custom configuration directives to work. Apache2
    accepts them on startup (not complaining about invalid commands) but the
    following returns an undefined value:

    my $dir_config = Apache2::Module::get_config(
    'My::Config', $s, $r->per_dir_config
    );

    Anyone know what this can be?

    -Kurt.