Hi Friends,
I am a bit confused in relation between embperl and modperl , i wanted to
know that if i made an application in embperl than can it use the features
of modperl by itself.Or that we need to write some extra code to make the
application as eficient as in modperl be.

Pl. if possible do send me some links with the tutorials also. Both or
embperl and modperl.
Thanks,
Abhishek jain

Search Discussions

  • Angus Lees at Sep 18, 2006 at 6:29 am

    I am a bit confused in relation between embperl and modperl , i wanted to
    know that if i made an application in embperl than can it use the features
    of modperl by itself.Or that we need to write some extra code to make the
    application as eficient as in modperl be.
    The short version is: yes, when run via modperl (ie: not CGI), embperl is
    able to take advantage of the possibilities modperl offers.

    --
    - Gus

groupembperl @
categoriesmodperl, perl
postedSep 17, '06 at 2:22p
activeSep 18, '06 at 6:29a
websiteperl.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Abhishek jain: 1 post Angus Lees: 1 post