I thought I should check the libary of form creation. After reading the
docs at: http://search.cpan.org/~grichter/Embperl-2.2.0/ I'm a little
bit confused. Is anyone using this? Could I have an example of
generating a simple form from scratch?

I also checked the main doc site on perl.apache.org, but I couldn't find
much on how to use this anywhere. I also checked the archives, but
nothing has come up yet.

Help Appriciated.

Gerald, for some reason the top link 'Embperl' is described as "Taglib
for sending mail" which is something I thought strange.

-d

--
"One certain effect of war is to diminish freedom of expression. Patriotism
becomes the order of the day and those who question the war are seen as

  • Gerald Richter at Apr 27, 2006 at 3:54 am

    I thought I should check the libary of form creation. After
    reading the docs at:
    http://search.cpan.org/~grichter/Embperl-2.2.0/ I'm a little
    bit confused. Is anyone using this? Could I have an example
    of generating a simple form from scratch?

    I also checked the main doc site on perl.apache.org, but I
    couldn't find much on how to use this anywhere. I also
    checked the archives, but nothing has come up yet.

    Help Appriciated.
    Embperl::Form is currently under developement. Also we use it internaly for
    our products, it's not yet fully documented and the API is subject to
    change. The newest SVN version contains the start for a introduction to
    Embperl::Form. See

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/embperl/trunk/IntroEmbperlForm.pod

    I hope to get it ready to release during the next one or two month.
    Gerald, for some reason the top link 'Embperl' is described
    as "Taglib for sending mail" which is something I thought strange.
    It implements the <mail:send> tag, see

    http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/EmbperlSyntax/Mail.htm

    Gerald

    ** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **