Hi list,

I am with an strange comportment in my epl file.

I have an epl file that mount an screen for download of files and when
the user click "quit" button (after user download an file), the same epl file when submited remove temporary files and on, onload of html page, the javascript close the window.

When the user press Quit, the epl file in server is executed two times. I verify any problem in code of embperl for mount html page, but i guess that its ok. I don't clicking the button two times.
When the epl file is executed in the second time, an error occur in routine that
remove temporary files, because the files already removed.

Anybody already had the same comportment ? help me.

Search Discussions

  • Gerald Richter at Aug 17, 2003 at 10:54 am

    I have an epl file that mount an screen for download of files and when
    the user click "quit" button (after user download an file), the same epl
    file when submited >remove temporary files and on, onload of html page, the
    javascript close the window.
    When the user press Quit, the epl file in server is executed two times.
    Could you send a stripped down example that shows the behaviour?

    Gerald

  • Mauricio at Aug 17, 2003 at 4:59 pm
    I'm sorry Gerald.

    I found the error. I use the onbeforeunload event on my template page.
    In this manner the page was submitted two times, when the user press
    buttom quit and by onbeforeunload. The problem was that this error no
    occur always. (500 internal error by aplication). I'm sorry.

    Thank you.

    The problem was that the error