is there any trick how to get statically linked modperl and embperl
2b9 working together? perl Makefile.pl asks for path to libperl.so that
doesn't exist...

- R.

  • Robert at Jul 5, 2003 at 9:58 am

    Robert wrote:

    is there any trick how to get statically linked modperl and embperl
    2b9 working together? perl Makefile.pl asks for path to libperl.so
    that doesn't exist...
    Ignore the question, I don't know what I was doing...

    Anyway, offline tests are OK but it segfaults on the very first http
    test, I believe Honza Kyncl already reported this (we have identical
    Linux From Scratch instalations) Should I try to get stack trace or
    something?

    - R.

  • Kyncl at Jul 5, 2003 at 10:34 am
    Segfault on page load and Mak test fault
    It seems that very similar problem was reported by Robert Norris
    http://www.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2003-02/msg00082.html

    Honza Kyncl

  • Gerald Richter at Jul 5, 2003 at 11:33 am

    Segfault on page load and Mak test fault
    It seems that very similar problem was reported by Robert Norris
    http://www.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2003-02/msg00082.html
    The problem reported in this message should be fix in 2.0b9, so it would be
    great to get a stack backtrace (compile Embperl with "perl Makefile.PL
    debug" to get debugging informatins)

    Gerald

    Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

    Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
    E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 939-122
    WWW: http://www.ecos.de/ Fax: +49 6133 939-333