Hi guys,

Maven 2.0 has been released for quite a while now, and I was wondering when
the "Maven Distributed Plugins" of the Maven Plugin Matrix would all be
released in their final versions. As for me, I'm looking forward to the
site plugin and the war plugin (which has only 4 issues left, amongst which
MNG-1038 is important to me).

Thanks for your answer!

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91 - fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

  • Brett Porter at Nov 8, 2005 at 10:07 pm
    the corny "when its done" answer. You're right, we need to resolve the
    outstanding issues (minor as they are in most cases) first.

    - Brett