Grokbase Groups Maven users May 2003
Hi all,

If know by when please let me know!

Regards,

Nitin Verma

Search Discussions

  • Konstantin Priblouda at May 30, 2003 at 11:35 am
    --- "Verma, Nitin (GECP, OTHER, 529706)"
    wrote:
    Hi all,

    If know by when please let me know!
    Maven will be supported by netbeans when somebody
    net-beans savvy decides to write this support
    and publish it for everybody use.

    or some big company pays some money to someone
    to implement this feature, and publishes the result
    for everybody use...

    regards,

    =====
    ----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
    Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
    Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
    Arbeitsort: Mainz
    Skills: Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich
    ----[ http://www.pribluda.de ]------------------------

  • Brian Ewins at May 30, 2003 at 12:23 pm
    I looked into this a while back. Its not going to be possible to
    directly create project files for netbeans from within maven, as you can
    do for the other major ides. The reason for this is that the netbeans
    save format is just a serialization of the netbeans internals. This
    makes it ridiculously hard to manipulate netbeans projects except from
    inside a running netbeans.

    The current b10 release isn't particularly attractive as a component to
    use for that level of integration, however once maven-new is done there
    should be a nice component to hook into if you want to hack up an nbm.
    It'll be a whole heap more work than you need to do to play well with
    anything else, but at least it will be possible.

    I should say that as a result our company is no longer using netbeans,
    maven has become important enough to us that easy tool integration was a
    decider.

    - Baz

    wrote:
    Hi all,

    If know by when please let me know!

    Maven will be supported by netbeans when somebody
    net-beans savvy decides to write this support
    and publish it for everybody use.

    or some big company pays some money to someone
    to implement this feature, and publishes the result
    for everybody use...

    regards,

    =====
    ----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
    Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
    Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
    Arbeitsort: Mainz
    Skills: Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich
    ----[ http://www.pribluda.de ]------------------------

  • Verma, Nitin (GECP, OTHER, 529706) at May 30, 2003 at 12:27 pm
    Which IDE do you use now?

    wrote:
    Hi all,

    If know by when please let me know!

    Maven will be supported by netbeans when somebody
    net-beans savvy decides to write this support
    and publish it for everybody use.

    or some big company pays some money to someone
    to implement this feature, and publishes the result
    for everybody use...

    regards,

    =====
    ----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
    Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
    Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
    Arbeitsort: Mainz
    Skills: Programieren, Kentnisse in OpenSource-Bereich

  • Martin Skopp at May 30, 2003 at 12:34 pm