From: Rafal Krzewski
Sent: Tue 5/20/2003 4:46 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: newbie

Eric Cartman wrote:
Can anyone please answer this question:
(Sorry if this is obvious, but it confuses me a lot...)
Hey, no worries, we don't bite (usually ;-))
Why is it that some jars file are placed in %MAVEN_HOME%/lib:
Shouldnt they all be referenced in the maven local repository ?
Those are used by Maven's runtime - projects you build don't need to
(and should not) know about those.

R.

  • Emmanuel Venisse at May 20, 2003 at 5:55 pm
    You must define maven.repo.local in build.properties in your user_home

    Emmanuel