Grokbase Groups Maven dev March 2012
Hi all guys,

I postponed a little on working on next version of fluido because
wouldn't add nothing really new that actual skin doesn't already, but
at Commons Emmanuel Bourg came up with the idea of doing something
cool for javadoc...

So, I would like to open a new sandbox - fluido-doc, maybe? :P - to
provide an alternative javadoc style that could be easily plugged
according to <http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/stylesheet-configuration.html>.

Any objection?
TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

  • Hervé BOUTEMY at Mar 10, 2012 at 8:30 am
    great idea: go, go, go!

    sandbox is here to be flexible, don't hesitate to try anything here, no need
    for a vote or anything formal
    Of course, discussion is good to let people what is the purpose of anything
    new, to attract more people and ease later move out of sandbox.

    Regards,

    Hervé

    I postponed a little on working on next version of fluido because
    wouldn't add nothing really new that actual skin doesn't already, but
    at Commons Emmanuel Bourg came up with the idea of doing something
    cool for javadoc...

    So, I would like to open a new sandbox - fluido-doc, maybe? :P - to
    provide an alternative javadoc style that could be easily plugged
    according to
    <http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/examples/stylesheet-c
    onfiguration.html>.

    Any objection?
    TIA,
    -Simo

    http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
    http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
    http://www.99soft.org/

  • Simone Tripodi at Mar 10, 2012 at 12:12 pm
    Bonjour Hervé!

    thanks for your feedbacks! I am going to open the sandbox, everybody's
    welcome on joining me on this!

    All the best, a trés bientôt,
[...]

  • Simone Tripodi at Mar 11, 2012 at 12:10 am
    Hi all!

    I have a first spike, you can browse it on
    <http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/fluido-docs/> hope you like
    it!

    best,
    -Simo

    http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
    http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
    http://www.99soft.org/

    On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Simone Tripodi