Grokbase Groups Maven dev March 2011
Hi

These modules are not deployed. Their content is only shaded into providers.
I want to write my own, specialized junit4 provider and I cannot use
these modules
(I want to use them) because they are not present in main repository. I
know, I can
install them locally, but this is not the proper way. For example, I
couldn't deploy
my provider to central repo because it needs artifacts not present there.

Can you remove "skip" flag in the "deploy" plugin configuration and
deploy them
like every other module?

If you agree, I can create Jira issue.

Greetings

Grzegorz Slowikowski

  • Kristian Rosenvold at Mar 14, 2011 at 11:33 am
    Sounds like a good idea, just make a jira.. I'll remove the "skip" so
    they get deployed. I think we'll still keep the combined-packaging of a
    single provider jar for the default providers
    to avoid downloading "the entire internet".

    Kristian