Folks,

I would like to release the API Signatures parent version 1.0. This
is to enable releasing the Animal Sniffer signatures of APIs.
This is the first release of the API Signatures parent

The new sites has just been deployed here:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/signatures/

Snapshot have been published on
http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/signatures

This vote will be open for 72 hours and will use lazy consensus.

[+1] release it
[0] don't care
[-1] don't release!

Thanks,

Stephen

P.S.

Here is my +1

  • Stephen Connolly at Nov 17, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Ooops, disregard, wrong dev list