Hi team and his MacOs users,
Did you upgrade to Snow Leopard ?
I would like to do it but my main issue is that there is only Java 6 on it
and animal sniffer isn't yet ready to controle that our projects are
compatible with Java 1.4 (Shared, Plugins, Core <2.2) or 1.5 (Core >= 2.2).

I know that Stephen Connolly is working on it with kohsuke to real a new
version of the plugin on mojo.codehaus.org.

Do we plan to use it in all our builds when it will be ready ?
I don't know if this sort of control has to be launched for all build.
I would prefer to have it in the release profile and to have this profile
activated in our continuous integration builds.

WDYT ?

Cheers,

Arnaud

# Arnaud Héritier
# Software Factory Manager
# eXo Platform
# http://www.exoplatform.com
# http://blog.aheritier.net

Search Discussions

  • Stephen Connolly at Sep 3, 2009 at 9:27 pm
    I expect it to be ready for 1.3-alpha-1 some time next week

    currently working on ensuring that java signatures can be created from
    maven without the antrun hacks kohsuke has used

    life would be easier if maven-toolchain-plugin had an official release
    (hint hint)

    also I'm looking at making enforcer rule using animal sniffer... may
    need to coord with Brian f on that if I have issues

    I'm not entirely happy with the current hacky way that the signatures
    are loaded... I'd prefer to add them as dependencies to the plugin
    rather than the current hack of explicitly pulling the signatures from
    the m2 repo... not sure yet if this kind of tight coupling is a good
    plan... though it makes non m2 use easier. 6 of one, half dozen the
    other

    Stephen
    On Thursday, September 3, 2009, Arnaud HERITIER

    version of the plugin on http://mojo.codehaus.org.