I was trying to generate a solr war out of the solr 6 source, but even
after i create the war, i was not able to get it deployed correctly on
jboss.

Wanted to know if anyone was able to successfully generate solr war and
deploy it on tomcat or jboss? Really appreciate your help on this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bharath MV Kumar

"Life is short, enjoy every moment of it"

Search Discussions

  • Shawn Heisey at Jun 17, 2016 at 9:27 pm