I am working on a functionality that would require me to group documents by
a id field. I read that the ngroups feature would not work in a sharded
Can someone recommend how to handle this in a sharded index?

Solr Version: 5.5

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Result+Grouping#ResultGrouping-DistributedResultGroupingCaveats

--
Thanks
Jay

Search Discussions

  • Jay Potharaju at Jun 14, 2016 at 3:57 pm
    Any suggestions on how to handle result grouping in sharded index?

    I am working on a functionality that would require me to group documents
    by a id field. I read that the ngroups feature would not work in a sharded
    Can someone recommend how to handle this in a sharded index?

    Solr Version: 5.5

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Result+Grouping#ResultGrouping-DistributedResultGroupingCaveats

    --
    Thanks
    Jay

    --
    Thanks
    Jay Potharaju
  • Tom Evans at Jun 15, 2016 at 10:04 am
    Do you have to group, or can you collapse instead?

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Collapse+and+Expand+Results

    Cheers

    Tom
    Any suggestions on how to handle result grouping in sharded index?