While trying to create an example with the Select stream decorator, I
stumbled upon a bug in the solr 6.0.1 core.

The expression I was trying to run was:

via HTTP

The request returned an error message, so I looked in the server full stack
trace:

After examining the file org.apache.solr.handler.StreamHandler, I noticed
the initialization of the functionNames HashMap of StreamFactory class was
missing the select operation. This is done in StreamHandler.inform function,
so I just added after , recompiled and... it works :)

Will this issue be fixed in 6.0.2?

Thanks.

Cheers,

João Pereira

  • Joel Bernstein at Jun 13, 2016 at 1:46 pm
    This was resolved in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9015. So
    this will be fixed in the soon to be released in 6.1

    This does look a good candidate to be backported to a bug fix release as
    well.

    Joel Bernstein
    http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/