I am in the same boat as you. did you figure out why it does that?

  • Alessandro Benedetti at Jun 16, 2016 at 11:38 am
    Taking a look into the code :
    The spellcheck.alternativeTermCount Parameter

    Specify the number of suggestions to return for each query term existing in
    the index and/or dictionary. Presumably, users will want fewer suggestions
    for words with docFrequency>0. Also setting this value turns "on"
    context-sensitive spell suggestions.

    This parameter , if set to 0, should basically avoid suggestions if you get
    a correctly spelled term.

    The default value is 0 for that.

    So it is weird you get the suggestions, you could debug that bit and see,
    unfortunately I don't have time right now !

    Cheers

    I am in the same boat as you. did you figure out why it does that?

    --------------------------

    Benedetti Alessandro

    "Tyger, tyger burning bright
    In the forests of the night,