Hi Guys,

I have a question about the data import handler and its configuration file

This is what a part of my data-config looks like:

<field column="TASKS" name="TASKS" />

<entity name="tasks" child="true" query="select name, description from *** where project_id='${project.PROJECT_ID_ORIGINAL}'">
  <field column="NAME" name="name" />
  <field column="DESCRIPTION" name="description" />
</entity>

I would like it so that when its indexed, it returns in xml the following when on that doc.

-<arr name="tasks">
  <str name=name>This Is my name</str>
  <str name=description>This is my description</str>
</arr>

The best I have gotten it to do so far is to add to the values in name and description, which are fields on the doc.

Thanks for any help -

P.S. I shall be replying to the other threads as well, I Just took a break from it to come work on another part of SOLR.

Sas

Search Discussions

  • Mikhail Khludnev at Jun 9, 2016 at 4:42 pm
    which version of Solr do you run?

    --
    Sincerely yours
    Mikhail Khludnev

    <http://www.griddynamics.com>
    <mkhludnev@griddynamics.com>
  • Jamal, Sarfaraz at Jun 9, 2016 at 4:43 pm
    I am on SOLR6 =)

    Thanks,

    Sas

[...]

  • Jamal, Sarfaraz at Jun 13, 2016 at 9:40 pm
    I am sorry I might have missed any replies on this. (I was looking out for them) -

    Is what I am trying to do even possible?

    Thanks,

    Sas

[...]

  • Mikhail Khludnev at Jun 14, 2016 at 7:29 am
    Sas,
    I have no idea why it might not work, perhaps debugging DIH in Solr Admin
    or just via request param might answer this question.
    09 июня 2016 г. 19:43 пользователь "Jamal, Sarfaraz"
[...]

groupsolr-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 9, '16 at 3:23p
activeJun 14, '16 at 7:29a