I'm using Alfresco 4.2.6 and SOLR 1.4, and I want to verify if my content is indexing on SOLR or not. I add alfresco.index.transformContent=false on my solcore.properties, but I want to verify if all is doing correctly.

There are some place (on SOLR url https://localhost:8443/solr or something) to verify that the contents aren't being indexed really?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jordi

Search Discussions

  • Rick Leir at Jun 9, 2016 at 1:48 pm
    Is there some reason you are using version 1.4?

    In the Solr admin dashboard you can load your core and do queries against it.
    I'm using Alfresco 4.2.6 and SOLR 1.4, and I want to verify if my
    content is indexing on SOLR or not. I add
    alfresco.index.transformContent=false on my solcore.properties, but I
    want to verify if all is doing correctly.

    There are some place (on SOLR url https://localhost:8443/solr or
    something) to verify that the contents aren't being indexed really?

groupsolr-user @
categorieslucene
postedJun 9, '16 at 9:09a
activeJun 9, '16 at 1:48p
websitelucene.apache.org...

2 users in discussion

OTEC Jordi Florit: 1 post Rick Leir: 1 post