With Regards
Aman Tandon

Search Discussions

  • Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] at Jun 2, 2016 at 11:35 pm
    Is the Solr Reference Guide what you are looking for?

    https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-6.0.pdf

    I don't know how to find older versions.

    From: Aman Tandon [amantandon.10@gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 7:10 PM
    To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
    Subject: Help: Lucidwork Fusion documentation

    Hi,

    How could I download the Fusion documentation pdf ? If anyone is aware,
    please help me!!

    With Regards
    Aman Tandon
  • Chris Hostetter at Jun 2, 2016 at 11:51 pm
    Lucidworks Fusion is a commercial product, not a part of the Apache
    Software Foundation - questions about using it are not really appropriate
    for this mailing list. You should contact Lucidworks support directly...

      https://lucidworks.com/company/contact/

    ...with that in mind, the docs for Fusion can be found here...

      https://doc.lucidworks.com/index.html

    : How could I download the Fusion documentation pdf ? If anyone is aware,
    : please help me!!
    :
    : With Regards
    : Aman Tandon
    :

    -Hoss
    http://www.lucidworks.com/
  • Aman Tandon at Jun 3, 2016 at 5:19 am
    i am looking for lucidwork documentation.

    ok chris I will contact lucidwork then.
    thank you.

    --
    Sent from Gmail Mobile