Hi folks,

I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:

SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be?

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Daniel Cassiano
_____________________________

http://www.apontador.com.br/
http://www.maplink.com.br/

Search Discussions

  • Shalin Shekhar Mangar at Aug 4, 2009 at 3:44 pm

    I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
    All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
    and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:

    SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

    org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

    I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
    I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.
    Are you using the released Solr 1.3 or some intermediate nightly build? The
    1.3 release has SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorChain(String) method.

    Shalin Shekhar Mangar.
  • Daniel Cassiano at Aug 4, 2009 at 8:41 pm
    Hi Shalin,

    On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Shalin Shekhar
    I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
    All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
    and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:

    SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

    org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

    I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
    I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.
    Are you using the released Solr 1.3 or some intermediate nightly build? The
    1.3 release has SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorChain(String) method.
    You are ritght. I was using some nightly build. I changed to the
    released 1.3 and it works.

    Thanks!
    --
    Daniel Cassiano