Hello, Everyone!

When I build a project in Eclipse following http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse0.9, the log shows that
- Stopping at depth=0 - no more URLs to fetch.
- No URLs to fetch - check your seed list and URL filters.
- crawl finished: crawl

But when I run nutch in linux ,it works fine with the same configuration.
I have searched the mail list, but can't find the answer.

Could anyone help me? Thanks

S.Q. Zheng

Search Discussions

  • Zhengsj03 at Aug 29, 2008 at 8:12 am
    I have solved the problem.

    Delete the file nutch-site.xml in the folder tmp_bulid(Eclipse project
    output folder),then run nutch-0.9 in Eclipse,everything is fine.
    Hello, Everyone!

    When I build a project in Eclipse following http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse0.9, the log shows that
    - Stopping at depth=0 - no more URLs to fetch.
    - No URLs to fetch - check your seed list and URL filters.
    - crawl finished: crawl

    But when I run nutch in linux ,it works fine with the same configuration.
    I have searched the mail list, but can't find the answer.

    Could anyone help me? Thanks

    S.Q. Zheng

groupnutch-user @
categorieslucene