Hi all i have started nutch to crawl my schools web site it has bee 2 days now, and i want to stop nutch crawling the web site in such a way that b4 stopping it does it's housekeeping activities. I mean if i just close the window will it be fine, because i feel that if i will do it that nutch wont be able to optimize and integrate the indexs. please let me know what to do. It's my laptop i want to shut it down. Please.
Thnks

groupnutch-user @
categorieslucene
postedApr 9, '06 at 9:44p