Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a query which contains "NOT"-Operator. I perfrom
following query but get an error:

Query: Title:Medicus AND isDeleted:NOT N

Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.ParseException: Encountered "NOT" at line 1, column
56.
Was expecting one of:
"(" ...
<QUOTED> ...
<TERM> ...
<PREFIXTERM> ...
<WILDTERM> ...
"[" ...
"{" ...
<NUMBER> ...

bei Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.Jj_consume_token(Int32 kind)
bei Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.Clause(String field)
bei Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.Query(String field)
bei Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.Parse(String query)
bei Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.Parse(String query, String field,
Analyzer analyzer)

Do you know why exception is thrown ?

Thanks a lot for you help

grouplucene-net-user @