Hello,

I have created a self-contained test to show that Lucene returns wrong results when a simple index with some date numeric fields is searched.
Could someone try to replicate this problem and confirm if it is a bug.
I attach readme.txt with the description of the problem and all necessary files.

Regards

Slav Boleslawski

Warning

This email message and any attached files may contain information
that is confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only
for use by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient be advised that
you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or
attached files is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the
information contained therein. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
Inbox.

ACC Web Site: www.crimecommission.gov.au

  • Ian Lea at Jul 27, 2011 at 8:44 am
    Where is the java source code?