Hey folks,

We received great feedback on the Lucene Architecture site that we have been
building. Thanks for the all the awesome response.

One of the larger pieces of feedback was on making the architectural
information aligned around concepts. We have created a prototype of the site
based on this and other feedback. It will be great to hear your thoughts.

Current Site:
*http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene_Core*

Prototype:
*http://www.architexa.com/codemapsDev/lucene/*
*http://www.architexa.com/codemapsDev/lucene/analyzer.htm*

What do you guys think? I am really looking forward to hearing what parts of
the current site and the prototype you like.

We want to keep refining this site till it is a great resource for the
Lucene community and your advice is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Abhishek Rakshit
--
Lead Engineer - User Experience,
Architexa - www.architexa.com

Search Discussions

  • Glen Newton at Jul 7, 2011 at 6:27 pm
    gmail interprets the closing asterisk as part of the URL, for all
    three URLs --> 404s
    You might want to add a space before the '*'...

    -glen
[...]

    -

  • Abhishek Rakshit at Jul 11, 2011 at 10:04 pm
    Hey Glen,

    Thanks for notifying. I am not sure why the * came. Posting the links again.
    Current Site:
    http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene_Core<http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene_Core*>

    http://www.architexa.com/codemapsDev/lucene/analyzer.htm<http://www.architexa.com/codemapsDev/lucene/analyzer.htm*>